Convention of Statesmen

ads

How Important is Religious Freedom?

The 11th Article of Faith from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints states:
11  We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.
I would add, that freedom to worship according to the dictates of our own conscience would also include that which does infringe on the religious liberty of another.



Copyright 2013. All rights reserved by Candace E. Salima.

How Important is Religious Freedom? How Important is Religious Freedom? Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, September 15, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by my blogspot and visiting with me. I love reading your thoughts on my posts. Please be sure and comment before you leave.